ZOOM YOGA. Seems intimidating to some, but folks, it isn’t! And in the current global situation – well… it’s what we can do! Honestly, it is quite fun. Ready to try but don’t have all the info you need? Here it is:
What: Zoom Hatha Flow with Brooke
When: Tuesdays: 7pm PST starting Tuesday, September 22nd.
How: Book via MINDBODY. Punchcards or Drop in Pricing available.
This time or day doesn’t work for your schedule? No problem! The recorded class will be available one hour after the class for a 3 full days. Virtual yoga not your thing? We really encourage you to give it a try. We can’t emphasize this enough. Some of our most loyal participants over the summer were a hard NO until they said yes and attended their first ZOOM class.
Bonus: Even if you do attend the live class…you can do the class again via the recording all week! So, if you like yoga twice a week or your wi-fi glitches or your people unexpectedly need you at 6:59pm? We’ve got you covered! 🙂
HOW IT ALL WORKS – STEPS TO COME TO CLASS:
- Book class as usual through MindBody app/or your computer
- Pay by Punchcard OR purchase a Drop-In spot at time of booking
- 10pm Monday is the deadline for booking
- Zoom link will be emailed to you by 12 Noon PST Tuesday
- By 6:50pm PST Tuesday night click the ZOOM link in the email from us to “Join the Meeting”—checkyour camera and sound. Getting in early is critical. WE cannot admit folks after 7pm! Not even at 7:01pm!
- Brooke will admit folks from the “Waiting Room” as they arrive – once admitted you are welcome to step away until class starts OR stay on camera and chat with the folks you can see or hear. This can be a nice way to be in community – very similar to when we are in Studio
- A few minutes before 7pm, Brooke will share any announcements and answer any questions
- She will prompt you to choose: to turn your camera (VIDEO)Off or On Brooke can’t see you from her mat so off works just fine
- You will MUTE yourself (important)
- Brooke will let you know that the Recording is ON and class will start
- At the end of class, just like in Studio, Brooke will guide you to close the practice & say Namaste
- Brooke will then stop recording—at that time, if you wish, turn your camera (VIDEO) back on and unmute yourself to join in a saying a community Namaste. You are also welcome to stay in Savasana longer or slip away if that’s best for you
- Brooke will stay after class for few minutes and then end the meeting
- Recording will be emailed to you by 8:45pm PST Tuesday—enjoy until Friday night!
Voila! We can’t wait to see you online!
Don’t hesitate to call, text or email if you have questions!